Call us today at 614-559-5052 to learn how our experienced staff can provide you with the following services:
We also offer consultation on the Americans with Disabilities Act, EEO and Affirmative Action and unemployment insurance, workplace safety, labor laws and prevailing wages.
Call or visit The Central Ohio Workforce Investment Corporation
to learn more
Welcome to the Central Ohio Workforce Investment Corporation (COWIC), Central Ohio's premier workforce development and training center that connects job seekers with employers by providing numerous resources in a single location.
Think of us as your most trusted partner. We're concerned about your business, your bottom line, your employees, your success. Your business is unique; your employment needs are unlike anyone else's. We work with you to custom design recruitment and training programs to fit your needs.
COWIC has made huge steps in finding work for Ohioans, partnering with local businesses and dedicating ourselves to the success of our city's economy. We are committed to becoming Central Ohio's leading resource for attracting and retaining a competent workforce. The Employment Relations Team are organized according to industry sectors and pride themselves on listening and working together with company teams to build solutions.
We pre-screen a pool of applicants to make sure their skills match your needs and their personality fits your company's culture.
What we can do for you:
- Employer job posting - make sure your openings are seen by the right people.
- Applicant matching - match your needs against a huge pool of qualified applicants.
- Recruitment assistance and hiring events - hold special events and meet potential applicants in person.
- Skill and aptitude testing - we provide a variety of pre-employment testing services.
- Assistance with job retention - keep your best, most desirable employees on the job.
- Life-long learning opportunities for employees - offer your employees more than just skill specific training.
- Labor market and other informational resources - stay informed of jobs, skills and where they are going.
- Small business resources and assistance - specialized experts to help expand your developing business.
- Training services - advance your workforce and management with intensive training and workshops.
- On-The-Job Training - focus on the development of skills within your work environment.
- Customized Training - let us adapt our advanced training techniques to your needs.
- Work Experience Programs - learn how to benefit from pre-hire work programs.
- Incumbent Worker - incumbent worker programs across the country can help you find the employees you need.