Call or visit JOBLeaders
to learn more
1111 East Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43205
JOBLeaders has created a world-class Resource Center to prepare adults and youth for the skilled jobs of today and the careers of tomorrow.
Services offered are free and without special applications, forms, or qualifications. Services available include:
- Job listings from entry-level to managerial and professional.
- Computers that allow job seekers to search current listings, enter their resume information and access or view labor market information via the Internet.
- Printed materials on education and training opportunities, labor market information, job search strategies and hiring requirements.
- Preliminary determination of eligibility for other benefits and linkage to partner agencies.
- Information on filing claims for unemployment insurance benefits.
- Workshops that provide training in the following areas:
- Computer basics
- Resume Preparation